"Geen" tongues
Amaya is the queen of falling asleep in weird positions.
Dallas got me this beautiful necklace for Mother's Day. I love it!
For Mother's Day, I asked Dallas if he would cook dinner. It stressed Oaklie out! She said, "But he can't know how to!" and then brought this card home from nursery. She is such a punk!
She had nothing to worry about, he did a great job.
The girls obviously had a beach party one night after we put them to bed.
I think Amaya has a future career as a manicurist.
I went to check on the girls before I went to bed and couldn't find them. After a brief moment of panic, I found them in the bathroom. Weirdos!
Dallas and I went to this fun restaurant in Richmond for date night. It's a dinner and a movie combo idea; the waiters bring the food to you to eat during the movie. It was SO good!
Oaklie went a little crazy with the markers.
In May, I got accepted to Austin Peay State University. It's a great school and I love it so far!
For my birthday my sister made me this cancer quilt. Made me cry! Thanks again Hailey!
We put a lot of time in at our apartment complex's swimming pool and the splash park at Fort Lee
Oaklie's first big girl pigtails. She was so excited!
In May we closed on our house in Clarksville, TN. It February I drove 11 hours from Virginia to Tennessee and back (with the kids). I was in town less than 24 hours but I found a house I thought we would love. It was EXTREMELY nerve-wracking to buy a house that Dallas had never been to. I was so nervous we were going to get there and he would hate it, but luckily he loved it!
Amaya's hair is getting so long, I love fixing it!
First watermelon of the season.
Oaklie's solution to time out: fall asleep.
In May we sent Dallas' mom to go look at a puppy for us in Idaho. She fell in love and ended up taking the boy and girl puppy home. Duchess is ours and Duke is hers. She was nice enough to take care of her until we got back to Idaho to pick her up.
Dallas' dad's truck brought him up to Baltimore, so we drove up and met him for Memorial Day in D.C.
We got to attend the D.C. Temple while we were there. It's so beautiful!
The BEST place in the world to spend Memorial Day is at Arlington National Cemetery. The
Each grave had a flag placed on it.
It was such a beautiful day.
They had a wreath laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Thanks for coming and seeing us Grandpa!



























No comments:
Post a Comment