Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

This year we had a fun Christmas. Dallas' parents came up from Utah and we spent Christmas Eve with them. Amaya was the angel in the nativity which she thought was pretty neat, especially when Uncle Tyson lifted her up so she could be the "flying angel!"
 Dallas sent these Christmas pj's for the girls. They love them!
 Christmas morning Dallas' parents and sister came up and we were able to Skype. I made Dallas a quilt (which I forgot to take a picture of). Dallas gave me the necklace in the bottom right hand corner--I love it!!! Oaklie got a jumper which she loves, and Amaya got a kitchen set.  Now Amaya makes us breakfast every morning :) It was so fun to be able to talk to Dallas, Skype is such a blessing.
 Christmas night we spent with my family. The bottom left picture is Amaya in the crib from her grandparents that is supposed to be for her baby. The bottom middle is Oaklie and her new cousin Paxton, and the top middle is Oaklie camping out in the tent Uncle Nate gave her :)
Us going to church the day after Christmas. The picture below is of Amaya and I last year. Oaklie fit into the dress this year and I was amazed at how much they looked alike when I compared pictures (please don't compare pictures of how I look!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! It was so much fun seeing you and the girls at Christmas time! That picture of Oaklie and Paxton is so cute. You'll have to email it to me when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete