Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Natitude


Last Friday we took my mom back to the airport (tear) in D.C. and decided to spend the weekend there and go to a Nationals game. We're big Bryce Harper fans! I took my mom early in the morning Friday and Dallas drove up with some friends Friday night. That night he went to a game, and Saturday we went to a game as a family. 
These are pictures from the Friday game. They got great seats!

The Patriots.


Saturday's game

We pulled out the 4th of July shirts my mom bought them because we couldn't find any Nationals gear in their size!



And we got to see Bryce Harper hit a home run! 

I actually really loved the game! Baseball has always been my favorite sport, but it was kind of like picking the lesser of two evils. But I had a great time. I'm looking forward to heading up to an Orioles game before we move in June.

We were sitting right by left field.

One of Dallas' Army buddies sat by us and kept the girls busy eating ice cream and cotton candy. He's so nice!


Amaya took this picture.

It was Military Appreciation Day which was cool! 

I love this picture of Oaklie!

I told her to pose and show me her shirt and this is what she gave me.

Amaya popping Dallas' bubble

Love her face!

I didn't realize we were standing right next to the pole. Oops.




No comments:

Post a Comment