Tuesday, May 29, 2012

St. George

We had a crazy, busy, fun month of May. I finished up my cancer treatment the end of April (you can read more about it on my cancer blog). We've been enjoying the in-between time for lots of fun.
At the beginning of May, we went to St. George for a few days with my family. Holy cow! It was so nice down there, Dallas and I are already planning to retire down there :)
We celebrated Mother's Day and my sister's birthday in St. George. It was so fun!
 The house we were staying at had an awesome park, splash park, and pool attached.
My cute nephew "Paps" and I



Zion's National Park






Oaklie and I looking stylin' in our sunglasses.

Amaya and her Nana



Dallas and Kory with the kiddos
I just love this picture! Thanks Hailey for being on the ball about taking pictures :)


I can't figure out how to get our pictures back in order, but this is Amaya passed out on our ride down to St. George.



Oaklie loved the splash park! She kept kicking her legs and saying "Mo! Mo!"

More pictures from Zion's






Enjoying a nice lunch after a long day.

Back at the pool.

I married him for his fashion sense.

I can't wait to get these little nerds in swim lessons this summer!

Gotta love these Daddy's Girls!

Thanks Mom and Dad for an awesome trip!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so glad you all got to go. I am addicted to that place for sure!

    ReplyDelete