Some random pictures from October :)
The little stinker got into my flour. It's hard to be mad at a face that cute.
Amaya loves feeding Oaklie "lo-gurt"
What a nerd!
Playing in the dryer
Amaya rarely sleeps in her bed. One night Amaya fell asleep in Oaklie's crib, so we put Oaklie in the toddler bed and this is what we found a few hours later.
I think she's related to her sister.
Cheese Whiz
Oaklie was a ladybug for Halloween and Amaya went as Little Orphan Annie. They looked so cute!
A flying ladybug!
Annie. Amaya loved that she got to wear make-up!
Oaklie had a special Halloween surprise for us--she started walking! I think the extra cushion on her bum from the ladybug costume made her extra brave.
They were worn out after a big day!


















Oh how fun! Your girls are too cute! LOVE THEM!
ReplyDeleteAwww. I can't wait to see them!
P.S. LOVED all of the posts =)