A mom has the hardest job in the world. It is a lot of work!
First thing in the morning, she's cleaning the house, still in her pj's!
When you're a mom, there's always work to be done. Like the dishes.
And unpacking boxes
And getting the kids in their carseats, to go to town.
A mom is so good at what she does, she can push the baby in the stroller with her eyes closed!
Of course, it's important to do yardwork and keep the grass is looking nice.
And don't forget to call your visiting teaching sisters to see how they're doing!
Moms spend a lot of time cooking for their families and making sure everyone has enough to eat.
But at the end of the day, it's most important to take time to do what mommies love best--taking care of our little babies!
Amaya--you're going to make a great mom one day!
1. The picture of Amaya on the oven cracks me up!
ReplyDelete2. She is getting SOOOO big
3. Thanks for posting picks of Oaklie. She is so dang cute. I can't wait to meet her.
4. I am currently reall homesick. Maybe just because it is Sunday and I would pay a million dollars to be at your parent's house, So thanks for posting pictures
5. I miss you and your cute little family
6. When I come home I only have online classes so you better let me babysit
7. I love you so much and am so glad you are my sister
So so cute...I love it! I can't believe how big she is! I can't wait to see you and get her and Samuel together! :)
ReplyDelete