Tomorrow I'm officially 37 weeks (YAY!) so we decided it was time to kick Amaya out of the crib since we're going to be using it soon, so we moved her to her "Big Girl Bed" aka a toddler bed. I think it's so cute, it looks like the beds the elves would sleep in at Santa's workshop :)
Amaya loves climbing up and down of her bed. We've definately had some sleepless nights and napless days trying to get her acclimated, but I think it's starting to pay off because she's been sleeping much better lately.
And for good measure, here's a picture of Oaklie's bed
Yes, the bedding was free. Gotta love hand-me-downs! :)
Tomorrow Dallas, Amaya, and I are heading down to Utah to see Dallas' mission president and his parents. No, technically I'm not supposed to be traveling, but since I was induced with Amaya at 39 weeks, I think the chances of me going into labor on an overnight trip are pretty slim.
More pictures of our Utah trip to come! and hopefully some of our townhouse, if I can get it all ready in time for our baby to arrive.
SOOOO cute Carissa!!! I wished you guys lived closer so I could just come walk over now that I can breathe in life. LOVE Your new blog heading too!
ReplyDelete