It looks like you guys are having a blast! It is so wonderful to see that you're all doing great! I pretty much cried yesterday when I read that Dallas is being deployed! You are both so AMAZING! Your precious little family is giving our country such a great service, we love you guys and can't wait to see you all in July! P.S. Soak up some rays just for us...it is still chilly in Utah!
Aww Amaya looks so cute in her little swimming suit. lol I can't wait to stick Emma's chunky self in one but unfortunately it's still cold here. It's good to see that you guys are enjoying life!
It looks like you guys are having a blast! It is so wonderful to see that you're all doing great! I pretty much cried yesterday when I read that Dallas is being deployed! You are both so AMAZING! Your precious little family is giving our country such a great service, we love you guys and can't wait to see you all in July! P.S. Soak up some rays just for us...it is still chilly in Utah!
ReplyDeleteAww Amaya looks so cute in her little swimming suit. lol I can't wait to stick Emma's chunky self in one but unfortunately it's still cold here. It's good to see that you guys are enjoying life!
ReplyDelete